Tuff Cut Scissors
High-quality stainless steel tuff cut shears for first aid and emergency situations
- The ideal sports taping partner, cutting through bandage and tapes with ease
- Powerful scissors for use in EMT, trauma, paramedic and first aid situations
- Strong enough to cut through clothing, seat belts and other strong fabrics
- Robust shears can cut several layers of clothing at once
- Curved safety blades protects the patient when cutting
- Impact proof, ergonomically designed handles
- A must have tool for all healthcare staff
Features & Benefits
- Serrated edge enables material grip
- 7.5″ / 19cm paramedic shears
- Available in a range of colours
- Rounded blade prevents damage to the skin
- Stainless steel blades
- Non-breakable plastic handle
Whatever your sport, a powerful pair of tuff cut scissors are a must-have item in your medical kit. Whether it’s removing tapes and strapping from rugby players and footballers ankles and knees, or boxing cutmen taking off zinc oxide hand wraps after a fight. Tuff cut scissors will easily cut through any tape or strapping – they’ll even cut through clothing in an emergency – without damaging the skin.
The scissors have curved safety blades, so they can be slid down into taped areas and not damage the skin. This is especially helpful on awkwardly shaped areas, like hands or feet, where a nick from standard scissors would cause damage and draw blood.
Sports use aside, tuff cuts are the scissors for emergencies, incidents and trauma. They can cut through clothing, tangled items and even seatbelts, giving fast access to provide emergency treatment.