Sports Medical Kits
Two high-end sports medical kits in the same bag – Allowing you to choose the right kit for you
- Pitchside kit – ideal for sports first aider providing pitchside treatment
- Physio kit – a comprehensive range of products for medics and physiotherapists
- Kits supplied in a easy grab-and-go compact case
- Inner transparent zipper cases allow products to be found simply
- Bag opens fully for complete access to all contents
- Contents protected from wet and dirty surfaces in wipe clean nylon bag
- Download the features and benefits PDF here
- Download the kit contents here
£49.20 – £67.20
Features & Benefits
- Compact, Grab-and-Go medical bag
- See products via transparent internal zipper bags
- Inner bags removed in seconds
- 5 internal zipper cases labeled A to E
- Bag lays flat when opened for easy access
- Easy clean nylon material for wet/muddy surface use
- Velcro fittings hold inner bags in place
- Medical kit bag 40cm x 30cm x 9cm
The Sports Medical Kits have two unique variations – both of which come in the same handy-carry zipper case – but both offering different options. The Pitchside Kit is for sports first aiders, treating injuries and ailments at the side of the pitch or court. Whereas, the Physio Kit is a much more comprehensive kit of products for physiotherapists and medics.
Pitchside, is a fantastic choice for a teams first aid kit. It’s a perfect run-on bag for matchday. It allows you to get the equipment to injured players – fast, and treat them at the scene. The kit has been used in many indoor and outdoor sports including cricket, football, rugby, hockey, netball and more. It is popular at both amateur and professional levels.
The Physio kit has more contents to suit a therapist/medic. The kit contents may be too much for a matchday first aider or event kit, it’s more suitable for a certified therapist offering aftercare treatment or sports therapy to players or individuals.