RESISTANCE BAND – LATEX FREE (5.5M)
LATEX FREE EXERCISE BAND
- Exercise Band for resistance training and rehabilitation
- Provides controlled, positive as well as negative force on the muscles
- Helps improve strength, stability, range of motion, coordination and cooperation of muscle groups
- 5.5m rolls available in 5 different levels of resistance
- 100% latex free
£8.53 – £13.27
Features & Benefits
- Ideal training tool for warm up stretches, strength and conditioning
- Provides controlled resistance for prehabilitation and rehabilitation from sports injuries
- Latex-Free Resistance Band is made from high quality thermoplastic elastomer
- Available in 5 different resistance levels; determined by the thickness of the band
- Strengths: Light = Yellow, Medium = Red, Heavy = Green, Extra Heavy = Blue, Special Heavy = Black
Resistance or exercise bands are a great tool for training, prehabilitation and rehabilitation to improve strength, balance and stability of muscles and joints. Great for warm up stretches and to provide controlled resistance training for the rehabilitation of sports injuries.
This latex free exercise band has remarkable resistance characteristics. The MoVeS Latex-Free Band has an exceptional ‘resistance vs. elongation’ linearity. Available in 5 resistances. The thickness of the band determines the resistance level.
Tested up to 5,000 repetitions, and CE approved. Powder free, 5.5m x 10cm rolls. Material: TPE (Rubber and Latex Free).