Sterotape Z.O. Zinc Oxide Tape | 30% off until May 15th
Rigid adhesive zinc oxide tape for strapping up joints to prevent sporting injuries
- Strong tape for use in football, cricket, rugby, climbing and combat sports
- 1.25cm and 2.5cm sizes for fingers
- 4cm and 5cm sizes for hands, wrists and larger joints
- Robust tape ideal for treatment of longer term injuries
- Non-stretch strapping gives rigid support even under extreme stress
- Excellent adhesion guarantees directional support and immobilisation
- Easy to apply and extremely comfortable
- Serrated edged tape tears easily by hand along width and length
- Conforms easily to contours of the body
£23.40 – £25.80
Features & Benefits
- Available in 10 metre length
- Available in 1.25cm, 2.5cm, 4cm and 5cm widths
- CE Marked
- Skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive
- Powerful, non-stretch tape
- 1.25cm – 24 rolls, 2.5cm – 12 rolls, 4cm – 8 rolls, 5cm – 6 rolls
Zinc oxide tape is a very popular high-strength tape used throughout the world of sport. The rigid strapping has absolutely no stretch to it, and so once it is applied, it provides a high-level of powerful support.
The tape can be used for strapping up injured or painful joints, to completely immobilise or only allow certain movement. This prevents the joint from twisting or rolling, causing injury. The robust tape is great for long term injury treatment.
In boxing, muay thai, mma and other combat sports, Sterotape-Z.O. is used as hand tape. Protecting fighter’s wrists, knuckles and hands when training and fighting. It helps to provide
directional support to the wrists, and protect the hands and knuckles when under extreme stress of both throwing and blocking opponents blows.
Aside from combat sport, zinc oxide is also used in many other sports, for different functions. It’s used by goalkeepers in football to support their hands and fingers, by rock climbers and cricket players to protect their fingers and rugby players use it on ankles and knees to protect or prevent injury. If you check any sport physios kit, you will definitely find zinc oxide tape.