Sterotape Z.O. Zinc Oxide Tape
Rigid adhesive zinc oxide tape for strapping up joints to prevent sporting injuries
- Strong sports strapping tape for use in football, cricket, rugby, climbing and combat sports
- 1.25cm and 2.5cm sizes for fingers and thumbs
- 4cm and 5cm sizes for support for hands, wrists, ankles and larger joints
- Robust cotton tape ideal for treatment of longer term injuries
- Non-stretch strapping gives rigid support even under extreme stress
- Excellent adhesion guarantees directional support and immobilisation
- Athletic tape is easy to apply and extremely comfortable
- Serrated edged tape tears easily by hand along width and length
- Conforms easily to contours of the body
Features & Benefits
- 10 metre length rolls
- Available in 1.25cm, 2.5cm, 4cm and 5cm widths
- CE Marked
- Skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive
- Powerful, non-stretch sports tape
- 1.25cm – 24 rolls, 2.5cm – 12 rolls, 4cm – 8 rolls, 5cm – 6 rolls
Zinc oxide tape is a very popular high-strength tape used throughout the world of sport by athletic trainers/ physios. The rigid strapping has absolutely no stretch to it, and so once it is applied, it provides a high-level of powerful support.
The athletic training tape can be used for strapping up injured or painful joints, to completely immobilise or only allow certain movement. This prevents the joint from twisting or rolling, causing injury. The robust tape is great for long term injury treatment.
In boxing, muay thai, mma and other combat sports, Sterotape-Z.O. is used as hand tape. Protecting fighter’s wrists, knuckles and hands when training and fighting.
It helps to provide directional support to the wrists, and protect the hands and knuckles when under extreme stress of both throwing and blocking opponents blows.
Aside from combat sport, zinc oxide is also used in many other sports, for different functions. It’s used by goalkeepers in football to support their hands and fingers, by rock climbers and cricket players to protect their fingers and rugby players use it on ankles and knees to protect or prevent injury. This tough tape can even be used to prevent blisters and cuts and is great for activities like weightlifting where a strong grip is required. If you check any sport physios kit, you will definitely find zinc oxide tape.