Extra strong and reliable wound closure strips
- Nylon fibres run the length of each suture for increased strength
- Lost lasting adhesion
- Low allergy strips for sensitive skin
- Act as butterfly stitches, preventing the wound reopening
- Closure strips ideal for cuts and deep wounds
- Reduces healing time and chances of scarring
£8.30 – £8.64
Features & Benefits
- Strongest, most reliable sutures on the market
- Will not snap under normal body movements
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Available in 3mm and 6mm strips
- 3mm – 10 pouches with 5 strips in each
- 6mm – 10 pouches with 3 strips in each
- Nylon strengthening fibres increase hold
- Ideal for deep wounds
- Strips stay on longer for improved healing
- CE Marked
- High quality wound closure strips
- Provide a superior cosmetic result
Sterostrip Sutures, or wound closure strips, skin closures, non-stitch sutures, butterfly stitches as they are sometimes known, are a great product to have in your medical kit. If a rugby or football player collides with another player, or is cut by boot studs/blades this can leave them with a deep wound. The sutures are then used – literally – to close the cuts and hold them closed for protection.
The strips are very popular in combat sports, if a fighter cuts their face during sparring or in a fight, the sutures can hold that cut closed until they receive treatment.
Great for the treatment of wounds where more than just a plaster or dressing is required.