Sterosport Activ Pocket Kit – Commuter
Developed with cyclists to help commuters to be prepared
This kit has the essentials for treating injuries experienced whilst travelling short distances using a bike. The compact kit has been designed with commuters in mind, allowing safe travel to and from work.
- First aid essentials for commuter cyclists
- Great pocket size bag with 11 first aid essentials
- Includes bandages, resusciade face shield, dressings, large plasters, plasters, cleansing wipes, gloves, microporous tape and eye/ wound wash
Features & Benefits
1. Sterosport Activ Compact Bag x 1
The compact bag is small and lightweight, it features a handle and belt clip so it is easy to carry around whilst walking or cycling. Size 13cm x 8cm x 5cm.
2. Conforming Bandage x 1
A high stretch, lightweight bandage for holding dressings in place.
- 5cm x 4cm
- Conforms easily to all areas of the body including joints
- Soft edge for comfort
- Highly conformable fit snugly anywhere on the body
- A nylon/viscose construction creates fray resistance
- Light and soft, permitting air circulation
- Individually wrapped for cleanliness
3. 20ml Eye and Wound Wash Pod x 1
The emergency sterile eye wash pods with twist off tops, which makes Sterowash ready for use in seconds!
- Ideal whilst outdoors with limited access to tap water
- For treating eye injuries or cleansing wounds
- Unlike other pods the new pods have a slim neck for greater accuracy
4. First Aid Guidance Leaflet x 1
A pocket-sized emergency guide providing essential life-saving resuscitation techniques, such as:
- The emergency procedure
- Choking treatment for a baby
- Baby CPR
- Child CPR
- Adult CPR
- Plaster ranges suitable for children
5. Large Nitrile Gloves x 1 Pair
Soft, elasticated powder-free nitrile gloves for wearer comfort, powder-free to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Excellent grip in wet and dry situations
- Offers extra protection when dressing wounds
- Soft glove with a flexible feel
- Contains no natural rubber latex
6. Washproof Plasters x 10
Our washproof and hypoallergenic plasters are kind and sensitive to skin and help to aid the healing process. They are waterproof so will not be affected by rain whilst you are outside.
- Superior adhesive
- Sterile/individually wrapped
7. Resusciade One Way Valve x 1
The mouth to mouth resus that allows hygienic contact with a patient whilst resuscitating them.
- Offers protection for both rescuer and victim when used in CPR
- Includes printed on CPR instructions
- One way valve
8. Sterotape Microporous Tape x 1
Made from soft, pliable non-woven material which conforms well to all contours of the body. The adhesive layer is hypoallergenic, yet it creates a secure bond when applied to the skin.
- 1.25cm x 5m
- Torn easily by hand, and removed painlessly without leaving a residue
- Stronger medical grade
- The tape holds dressings in place
- Perfect for child’s skin
- Permeable to air and water vapour, to reduce maceration (whitening of the skin)
- The hypoallergenic adhesive is kind to all types of skin but does not compromise on its ability to adhere well
9. Steropad Wound Dressing x 2
This NHS approved double-sided highly absorbent wound dressing is ideal for use following operations and surgical procedures.
- 5cm x 5cm
- The pad is double-sided which takes away the risk of the pad being applied incorrectly to the wound
- Low adherent, low-to-no discomfort when removed
- Sterile/individually wrapped
- Cushioned protection
- Highly absorbent
10. Steropax Medium Wound Dressing x 1
Lifesaving dressings to be used following serious trauma. It provides initial protection from infection whilst en-route to the hospital.
- Prevents heavy blood loss
- The pad cushions the wound and absorbs exudate
- Strong elastic bandage holds the dressing securely in place
11. Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressing x 2
These large sterile dressings are hypoallergenic and have excellent adhesion, making them perfect for dressing parts of the body prone to continuous movements, such as joints.
To apply, clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin with or Sterowipe alcohol-free cleansing wipes, hold the bandage on either side of the pad and lay the pad directly on the wound.
- 10cm x 9cm
- Extremely flexible
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Exceptional stretch and conforming properties
- Sterile – individually wrapped
- Highly absorbent wound pad
12. Sterowipe Alcohol Free Cleansing Wipes x 4
Alcohol-free wipes that are ideal for cleaning the skin to ensure greater adhesion of dressings.
- Individual sachets joined in pairs
- For use only on unbroken skin
- Wipes are 19.5cm x 10cm
This kit has the essentials for treating injuries experienced whilst travelling short distances via bike. The compact kit has been designed with commuters in mind, allowing safe travel to and from work. Casual commuters at risk of injury on the road during busy hours of traffic should equip themselves with this pocket first aid kit to treat cuts, wounds and grazes.