Sterosport Activ Light – Activ Kit
A comprehensive outdoor first aid kit for more road cycling and mountain biking
This first aid kit is ideal for bicycle races, road cycling and outdoor events as it is light and compact.
- The exceptional quality Activ bag ensures contents are easily identifiable, accessible and organised
- Ideal kit to include in a backpack or larger bike bag
- 13 item kit includes bandages, cohesive bandage, eye/ wound wash, gloves, plasters, safety pins, dressing and cleansing wipes
Features & Benefits
1. Sterosport Activ Bag x 1
The compact bag stores all kit contents in easy to access compartments, making them easy to see and use in an emergency. Size 21cm x 15cm x 8cm.
2. Conforming Bandage x 1
A high stretch, lightweight bandage for holding dressings in place.
- 5cm x 4cm
- Conforms easily to all areas of the body including joints
- Soft edge for comfort
- Highly conformable fit snugly anywhere on the body
- A nylon/viscose construction creates fray resistance
- Light and soft, permitting air circulation
- Individually wrapped for cleanliness
3. Non-woven Triangular Bandage x 1
The multifunctional bandage can support an arm in a sling or as additional support to help hold a splint in place.
- 90cm x 90cm x 127cm
- Bandages are individually wrapped
3. 20ml Eye and Wound Wash Pod x 1
The emergency sterile eye wash pods with twist off tops, which makes Sterowash ready for use in seconds!
- Ideal whilst outdoors with limited access to tap water
- For treating eye injuries or cleansing wounds
- Unlike other pods the new pods have a slim neck for greater accuracy
4. First Aid Guidance Leaflet x 1
A pocket-sized emergency guide providing essential life-saving resuscitation techniques, such as:
- The emergency procedure
- Choking treatment for a baby
- Baby CPR
- Child CPR
- Adult CPR
- Plaster ranges suitable for children
5. Large Nitrile Gloves x 1 Pair
Soft, elasticated powder-free nitrile gloves for wearer comfort, powder-free to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Excellent grip in wet and dry situations
- Offers extra protection when dressing wounds
- Soft glove with a flexible feel
- Contains no natural rubber latex
6. Washproof Plasters x 10
Our washproof and hypoallergenic plasters are kind and sensitive to skin and help to aid the healing process. They are waterproof so will not be affected by rain whilst you are outside.
- Superior adhesive
- Sterile/individually wrapped
7. Steropax Medium Wound Dressing x 1
Lifesaving dressings to be used following serious trauma. It provides initial protection from infection whilst en-route to the hospital.
- Prevents heavy blood loss
- The pad cushions the wound and absorbs exudate
- Strong elastic bandage holds the dressing securely in place
8. Safety Pins x 1 pack of 6
A pack of safety pins is a HSE requirement for first aid kits. Whether fastening a bandage or securing a sling, the safety pin has endless uses.
10. Steropad Wound Dressing x 2
This NHS approved double-sided highly absorbent wound dressing is ideal for use following operations and surgical procedures.
- 5cm x 5cm
- The pad is double-sided which takes away the risk of the pad being applied incorrectly to the wound
- Low adherent, low-to-no discomfort when removed
- Sterile/individually wrapped
- Cushioned protection
- Highly absorbent
11. Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressing x 2
These large sterile dressings are hypoallergenic and have excellent adhesion, making them perfect for dressing parts of the body prone to continuous movements, such as joints.
To apply, clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin with or Sterowipe alcohol-free cleansing wipes, hold the bandage on either side of the pad and lay the pad directly on the wound.
- 10cm x 9cm
- Extremely flexible
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Exceptional stretch and conforming properties
- Sterile – individually wrapped
- Highly absorbent wound pad
12. Steroswab Wound Dressings x5
Helps to cushion, protect and prevent dryness in an open wound. It is used as an additional absorbent layer for bodily fluids and applied in conjunction with a low adherent dressing.
13. Steroban blue cohesive bandage
The latex-free, flexible light compression bandage that sticks to itself but not the skin.
- 2.5cm x 4.5m
- Non-slip latex-free coating – bandage stays in place once it has been applied
- Easily removed and reapplied when required
- Tears easily by hand both lengthways and widthways
- Offers excellent support and compression
14. Sterowipe Alcohol Free Cleansing Wipes x 2
Alcohol-free wipes that are ideal for cleaning the skin to ensure greater adhesion of dressings.
- Individual sachets joined in pairs
- For use only on unbroken skin
- Wipes are 19.5cm x 10cm
This light first aid kit has been designed for outdoor activities including road cycling and mountain biking. The compact kit can be stored away in a backpack and used to keep you safe whilst cycling outdoors.