Sterosport Activ Adventure – Activ Kit
Ideal first aid kit for the more adventurous cyclist
This first aid kits contents can help you deal with minor and major injuries whilst hiking and cycling in remote areas.
- Perfect for longer and more challenging cycling and outdoor adventures
- The excellent Activ bag includes everything to be prepared for longer rides
- Includes 22 items with a range of bandages, dressings and essential first aid equipment
Features & Benefits
1. Sterosport Activ Bag x 1
The compact bag stores all kit contents in easy to access compartments, making them easy to see and use in an emergency. Size 21cm x 15cm x 8cm.
2. Conforming Bandage x 1
A high stretch, lightweight bandage for holding dressings in place.
- 5cm x 4cm
- Conforms easily to all areas of the body including joints
- Soft edge for comfort
- Highly conformable fit snugly anywhere on the body
- A nylon/viscose construction creates fray resistance
- Light and soft, permitting air circulation
- Individually wrapped for cleanliness
3. Calico Triangular Bandage x 1
The multifunctional bandage can support an arm in a sling or as additional support to help hold a splint in place.
- 90cm x 90cm x 127cm
- Bandages are individually wrapped
3. 20ml Eye and Wound Wash Pod x 2
The emergency sterile eye wash pods with twist off tops, which makes Sterowash ready for use in seconds!
- Ideal whilst outdoors with limited access to tap water
- For treating eye injuries or cleansing wounds
- Unlike other pods the new pods have a slim neck for greater accuracy
4. First Aid Guidance Leaflet x 1
A pocket-sized emergency guide providing essential life-saving resuscitation techniques, such as:
- The emergency procedure
- Choking treatment for a baby
- Baby CPR
- Child CPR
- Adult CPR
- Plaster ranges suitable for children
5. Large Nitrile Gloves x 1 Pair
Soft, elasticated powder-free nitrile gloves for wearer comfort, powder-free to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Excellent grip in wet and dry situations
- Offers extra protection when dressing wounds
- Soft glove with a flexible feel
- Contains no natural rubber latex
6. Washproof Plasters x 10
Our washproof and hypoallergenic plasters are kind and sensitive to skin and help to aid the healing process. They are waterproof so will not be affected by rain whilst you are outside.
- Superior adhesive
- Sterile/individually wrapped
7. Steropax Medium Wound Dressing x 1
Lifesaving dressings to be used following serious trauma. It provides initial protection from infection whilst en-route to the hospital.
- Prevents heavy blood loss
- The pad cushions the wound and absorbs exudate
- Strong elastic bandage holds the dressing securely in place
8. Safety Pins x 1 pack of 6
A pack of safety pins is a HSE requirement for first aid kits. Whether fastening a bandage or securing a sling, the safety pin has endless uses.
10. Steropad Wound Dressing x 2
This NHS approved double-sided highly absorbent wound dressing is ideal for use following operations and surgical procedures.
- 5cm x 5cm
- The pad is double-sided which takes away the risk of the pad being applied incorrectly to the wound
- Low adherent, low-to-no discomfort when removed
- Sterile/individually wrapped
- Cushioned protection
- Highly absorbent
11. Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressing x 2
These large sterile dressings are hypoallergenic and have excellent adhesion, making them perfect for dressing parts of the body prone to continuous movements, such as joints.
To apply, clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin with or Sterowipe alcohol-free cleansing wipes, hold the bandage on either side of the pad and lay the pad directly on the wound.
- 10cm x 9cm
- Extremely flexible
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Exceptional stretch and conforming properties
- Sterile – individually wrapped
- Highly absorbent wound pad
12. Steroswab Wound Dressings x5
Helps to cushion, protect and prevent dryness in an open wound. It is used as an additional absorbent layer for bodily fluids and applied in conjunction with a low adherent dressing.
13. Steroban blue cohesive bandage
The latex-free, flexible light compression bandage that sticks to itself but not the skin.
- 2.5cm x 4.5m
- Non-slip latex-free coating – bandage stays in place once it has been applied
- Easily removed and reapplied when required
- Tears easily by hand both lengthways and widthways
- Offers excellent support and compression
14. Sterowipe Alcohol Free Cleansing Wipes x 4
Alcohol-free wipes that are ideal for cleaning the skin to ensure greater adhesion of dressings.
- Individual sachets joined in pairs
- For use only on unbroken skin
- Wipes are 19.5cm x 10cm
15. Resusciade One Way Valve x 1
The mouth to mouth resus that allows hygienic contact with a patient whilst resuscitating them.
- Offers protection for both rescuer and victim when used in CPR
- Includes printed on CPR instructions
- One way valve
16. Sterotape Microporous Tape x 1
Made from soft, pliable non-woven material which conforms well to all contours of the body. The adhesive layer is hypoallergenic, yet it creates a secure bond when applied to the skin.
- 1.25cm x 5m
- Torn easily by hand, and removed painlessly without leaving a residue
- Stronger medical grade
- The tape holds dressings in place
- Perfect for child’s skin
- Permeable to air and water vapour, to reduce maceration (whitening of the skin)
- The hypoallergenic adhesive is kind to all types of skin but does not compromise on its ability to adhere well
17. Nickel 3″ Tweezers x 1 Pair
An important tool to have in any first aid kit, ideal for:
- Removing debris; glass, dirt or splinters from a wound
- Removing animal stingers left behind
- Performing any task where hands are too large
18. Sterostrip Sutures x 1 strip
The strongest and most reliable wound closures that prevent wounds from re-opening.
- 3mm x 75mm
- The nylon strengthening fibres run the length of each suture adding to the strength of the suture. Preventing them from snapping under stress, through normal body movements.
- Prevent wounds from re-opening, ideal for knife cuts and similar deep wounds
- The medical-grade adhesive is formulated to ensure the strip stays on longer. Which in turn leads to a better healing wound or incision
- Hypoallergenic for less skin reactions
- Individually wrapped and sterile
- A more aggressive adhesive for longer-lasting adhesion
- Helps reduce bleeding
- Reduces healing time and the chances of scarring
19. Tuffkut Paramedic Scissors x 1 Pair
To be used for cutting open clothes or bandages safely without risk of piercing the skin.
20. Blister Cushion Plaster x 1
The thick water-based gel cushions protect wounds and blisters against rubbing and knocks anywhere on the body.
- Can be used to prevent blisters where they are more likely to form
- Can be used on blisters to prevent pain and infection
21. Sterosan 50ml Spray x 1
This hand sanitiser with alcohol that ensures your hands are kept clean, allowing you to maintain frequent hand hygiene and prevent the spread of infection.
- Unique formula
- Superior protection against germs
- 1-2 quick pumps are all you need
- Clip for attaching to belt or bag
22. Instant Ice Pack x 1
Safe and effective ice packs that cool quicker and remain cooler for longer.
- Ideal to treat; sprains and strains immediately after the injury has happened – the most critical time
- Perfect for outdoor activity as they don’t need to be kept in a fridge
- Safe to use on children
23. Glow Stick x 1
Used to illuminate to facilitate effective first aid treatment in dark outdoor settings. Colour of glow stick may vary.
Ideal first aid kit for the more adventurous cyclist – this first aid kits contents can help you deal with minor and major injuries whilst hiking and cycling in remote areas.