Steroply Conforming Bandage
Lightweight, high-stretch bandage, a perfect choice for holding dressings in place
- High quality product used throughout the NHS
- Nylon/Viscose material makes it fray resistant
- Individually wrapped bandages stay clean in your kit bag
- A great option for boxing and combat sport hand wrapping
- Soft edges for a comfort feel
- Bandages conform easily to all areas of the body
- Light construction permits air circulation
£7.08 – £16.56
Features & Benefits
- High stretch lightweight bandage
- Fray resistant
- 4 metre stretched length
- Available in 5cm, 7.5cm, 10cm and 15cm widths
- 12 individual bandages per box
- Highly conformable
- Light, soft and permits air circulation
- CE Marked
- NHS Approved
- Nylon and viscose construction
Steroply Conforming bandages are used throughout the NHS and emergency services, so you know, right away it’s high quality, as with all Steroplast branded products. The bandage itself is a great choice for supporting injured joints and muscles.
As its name suggests, the bandage conforms well to the body, fitting snugly wherever applied. Sports physiotherapists and medics can use it to hold dressings in place after treatment.
With all first aid products, everyone has their own personal uses. Professional boxers use it to pre-wrap their hands, before applying zinc oxide tape. They use it for it’s conformability; as it holds itself neatly around the bones of the hand and wrist. This provides added protection to the small bones in the hand and wrist.