For dressing damage to an individual’s eye and preventing further damage
- High quality and low adherent dressing
- A must have item for any first aid kit
- Thick and absorbent pad
- Premium quality sterile wound dressing
- Oval shaped pad matches the contours of the face
- CE marked and NHS approved
Features & Benefits
- 12 Eyepads per pack
- NHS Approved
- CE Marked
- Individually wrapped to keep dressing clean
- Sterile, single-use
- Unmedicated pad
In any sport, it’s quite easy to pick up an eye injury, and when they do, they need instant treatment. Whether it’s a blow from an opponent in boxing. sand in the eye from a beach sport, or a stray finger from defender on the football pitch. The tiniest scratch to the eyeball can be very very painful.
Once the eye has been irrigated with Eyewash, a Steropax Eyepad can be used to dress the eye preventing any further damage. The unmedicated pad cushions and protects a wound whilst absorbing any exudate. The pad itself can be simply tied around the head, until the individual can seek further medical help.