Sterofreeze Instant Ice Packs
Squeeze and shake instant ice packs that outperform the competition
- Highly effective ice cold compress in seconds
- Provides instant treatment during the acute stage of injury
- No need for water, ice or freezer
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Packs mould to injured area, giving targeted relief
- Ideal for sports injuries – sprains, strains, knocks and bruises
£8.40 – £25.20
Features & Benefits
- No need for ice or freezing
- Reduce swelling and bruising
- Short ice pack 24cm x 12cm
- Long ice pack 29cm x 13cm
- CE Marked
- Squeeze the internal sachet, shake and activate
- Ideal for pitchside or after sports use
- To be used in conjunction with R.I.C.E principal
- Safe for use on children
- Medical device class IIa
Sterofreeze Instant Ice Packs are the fastest and most efficient way to apply a cold compress directly to an injury. There is no need for ice, cold water or refridgeration. Once activated the bag instantly becomes a cold compression (a very cold compression!). After picking up any kind of injury on the pitch, in the gym or wherever you’re competing, applying a cold compress to the area will reduce any swelling and numb the pain. Reducing the swelling will help the body speed up the healing process.
These quick application packs are perfect for any sportsman/woman or team, as they can be packed in with first aid equipment or even your gym kit, just in case! If an injury occurs, you don’t want to be searching for ice, simply grab a pack, squeeze and activate! What’s more – there is no mess – as there will be no melting of ice.
The instant ice pack is a must have for junior and adult sports team first aid kits – particularly for outdoor sports like football, cricket, netball and rugby.
Boxers, MMA, Muay Thai and other martial arts fighters will use the ice bag as a cooling down technique. During a bought, fighters can overexert themselves, lose breath and overheat. Corner teams will apply the ice bag to their fighters chest, back and neck to cool them down instantly. It is the fastest way they can cool them and control their breathing between rounds, readying them for the next round.