Reusable Ice Bag
The reusable cold compress ice bag that can be filled with ice or cold water to provide targeted pain relief
- Reduces pain and swelling of sports injuries
- The watertight bag and screw top is a perfect addition to any sports first aid kit
- Ideal for immediate pain relief
- Bag can be filled with ice cubes, crushed ice or cold water
- Moulds to injured area, giving targeted relief
- Ideal for application to shoulder, elbow, hip, lower-back, thigh, knee, calf and elbow
Features & Benefits
- Handy no-mess injury aid
- Cool fighters and control breathing between rounds
- Durable and reusable
- Pleated design for maximum conformity
- Fits perfectly into your gym bag
- Provides instant pain relief
- 9 inches length
- Holds 1000ml of water
An ice bag is a simple and fast way of applying a cold compress to an injury. After a bang, bump or collision a cold compress will reduce any swelling and numb the pain. The reduction of the swelling helps to speed up the healing process.
In contact sport, it’s quite likely for a fighter to receive a blow to the face. The ice bag can be applied directly to the area, minimising the swelling around the injury, reducing any bleeding into the tissues, and reducing muscle spasm and pain.
Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai and other martial arts competitors will use the ice bag as a cooling-down technique. During a bought, fighters can overexert themselves, lose breath and overheat. Corner teams will apply the bag to their fighters chest, back and neck to cool them instantly. It is the fastest way they can cool them and control their breathing between rounds, readying them for the next round.