PVC Sports Tape
The versatile sports tape used for a multitude of sporting applications
- Stretchy PVC sports tape for boot taping and supporting socks and shin guards
- Versatile sports ankle tape also used for fixing boot laces, lifting blocks and holding grips in place
- Used in football, rugby, hockey and other sports for securing equipment and tapes in place
- An unlimited amount of uses for patching sports equipment
£9.60 – £54.00
Features & Benefits
- Follow FIFA guidelines with your teams’ colours
- Hold socks and shin pads in place throughout the game
- Hold lifting blocks and bandages in place during rugby
- Strong and hard-wearing tape
- Multitude of sports uses
- 19mm x 33m rolls
- Available in sleeves of 8 or cases of 48 rolls
- Available in red, blue, green, yellow, white and black
For many years’ footballers have used PVC Sports Tape to keep their socks up and hold their shin guards in place. There are many other options available now for this, such as cohesive bandage and underwrap. However, PVC Sports Tape is cost effective and has a multitude of other applications.
In rugby, the tape is used to hold bandages around players heads, which protects their ears in the scrum. It’s also used to hold lifting blocks in place over EAB, for lineout taping.
In 2012, FIFA released a law stating that any tape used outside of players socks must match the sock colour. Thanks to the wide range of colours available, teams and players can comply to FIFA’s rule, by purchasing a matching colour tape.
The versatile tape has almost an unlimited amount of uses in the sports world. It is Ideal for holding grips in place on sports equipment such as cricket bats, hockey sticks, tennis rackets, squash racquets, badminton racquets, bicycle handlebars and golf clubs. It’s also a perfect patching tape, for taping slightly damaged equipment such a tackle and kicker pads.