Protects dry skin and reduces skin irritation on cuts, scrapes and burns
- The solution creates a protective barrier between skin and outside elements
- 100% pure petroleum jelly
- Containing no colours, fragrances or irritants
- Provides lubrication against chafing and rubbing
- Reduces the loss of moisture, preventing chapping of skin
- Helps keep minor wounds moist and aid healing
Features & Benefits
- Handy resealable tub
- Protect the skin from rubbing and chafing
- Prevent and heals dry skin
- Multipurpose petroleum jelly ideal for any sport
- Fits in any sports/gym bag
- Tub capacity 284g
Petroleum jelly is probably the most widely used product across any sport and sports first aid. It has so many uses, primarily being used as a lubricant and moisturiser.
It’s main use is to prevent and treat rubbing and chaffing. Once applied, it prevents friction between the skin and clothing. Long distance cyclists will use it to prevent chafing in the seat area and runners apply it to battle ‘joggers nipple’, which is caused by the friction between the nipples and their shirt. It’s also great for damaged or worn skin; blisters, cracked feet and
elbows, or chapped lips.
A boxer’s corner will smear it across the forehead, nose and cheekbones of their fighter, creating a slippery surface. This helps prevent cuts and abrasions by deflecting any blows. It can also transfer onto opponents gloves in MMA, making it harder for fighters to get a grip or pin you down!