The ultimate choice for power and protection – stay injury free and in the fight with KO rigid zinc oxide tape
- Powerful and strong boxing tape for combat sports and MMA
- 1.25cm and 2.5cm sizes for fingers
- 4cm size for hands and wrists
- Non-elasticated, rigid strapping tape
- Ensures directional support and immobilisation of the hands small joints and bones
- Serrated edged tape tears easily by hand
- Conforms to hand and knuckle contours
- Enhances power and performance, whilst protecting the hands
- Provides joint fixation and stability
For more boxing related products visit KO Tape.
£32.40 – £34.80
Features & Benefits
- 10 metre stretched length
- Available in 1.25cm, 2.5cm and 4cm widths
- CE Marked
- Skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive
- Powerful, non-stretch tape
- 1.25cm – 24 rolls, 2.5cm – 12 rolls, 4cm – 8 rolls
- Be prepared for injuries with the Boxing Medical Kit
KO Tape is a high-contact sports tape for protecting hands, wrists, knuckles, fingers, ankles and feet during combat. It is used in martial arts, Kickboxing, MMA, Jiu Jitsu, Thai Boxing, Taekwondo and much much more. It is most famous for its use in the world of boxing, as it is used by some high profile professional boxers. The rigid zinc oxide tape has had fantastic feedback from everyone using it, making it a very-popular and sought after product.
The non-stretch sports tape, is used on fighters wrists and hands to protect them when sparring or fighting. The tape provides both directional support and immobilises the small joints and bones within the hand, preventing injuries during impact. The tape itself is applied over boxing wraps or a conforming/white open weave bandage. Once it is applied correctly, and gloves are worn, this allows fighters to throw their biggest punches and block everything their opponent throws at them.
KO is available in three sizes: the 1.25cm width is ideal for intricate taping between the fingers and taping up finger joints in judo and jiu jitsu. 2.5cm is the standard width used in boxing for hand wrapping. The 4cm wide tape is also be used for hand wrapping. However, it is wide enough to tape down boxing glove laces during a fight, once down they will NOT come loose!
For more information about the KO Tape and to see testimonials from professionals, you can visit KOTape.co.uk and find out more.