Ferno Frac Immobilisers
A set of Ferno immobilisers for splinting suspected limb fractures preventing further bone damage
- Protect the surrounding nerves and tissue of a fractured limb
- Accommodates a splint board to increase length
- Reusable splint is simple to clean
- Vinyl coated pads for patient comfort
- Splints are secured to the leg with velcro straps
- Fracs can remain in place when X-raying limbs
£42.00 – £157.20
Features & Benefits
- 2 Strap – 35cm x 10cm x 15cm
- 4 Strap – 60cm x 10cm x 15cm
- 5 Strap – 75cm x 10cm x 15cm
- Complete set of three includes bag
If you’re the medic for a football, or rugby club, or any other sports club/venue, having a set of Ferno Frac Immobilisers or ‘Frac-Packs’ is vital. These allow you to instantly immobilise a suspected fracture. Holding the limb, and preventing further damage to the surrounding nerves and tissue.
A high-speed collision, a fall, or impact injury can easily result in a fractured limb. Footballers can break a limb in a tackle, a fall or even an awkward landing. Immobilisation is then key for these injured limbs to keep them safe until suitable treatment can be given.