Enswell Eye Iron
A must have item for high-level contact sports for treating cuts and bruises
- Smooth metal face with easy-grip handle
- Kept on ice to cause blood capillaries to constrict when applied
- Decreases the blood flow to the cut or bruise, reducing swelling
- Applies direct and targeted ice-cold pressure to the damaged area
- A crucial part of any cutman’s corner kit
- Also known as an Eye iron, End-swell, Endswell or No-swell
Features & Benefits
- Rubber handle for increased grip
- Solid stainless-steel construction
- Machine crafted for precision usage
- Weight 299g
- Plate 8cm x 4cm
The Enswell Eye Iron is a vital item for any cutman or corner team. It’s used in high-level contact sports, such as boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing, MMA and many more. It’s a crucial tool when treating facial cuts and bruises.
The iron is known by many alternative names in the combat sports world, it’s also been referred to as End-swell, No-swell, Enswell, Stop-swell and many more. No matter how it’s known, it is a simple, but essential tool.
The small and smooth metallic iron is kept on ice both before and during a fight to keep it at a very-low temperature. Between rounds a cutman/corner team will use it to cool the area of the face with a bruise or cut. The pressure applied and the cold temperature, decrease blood flow to the area and cause blood capillaries to constrict reducing the flow to the swelling.