Steroplast EAB – Trainers Choice
The number one choice of elastic adhesive bandage for everyday club use.
- Quality EAB for rugby, football, netball, cricket and hockey
- 5cm for hands and wrists
- 7.5cm and 10cm sizes for larger joints and legs
- Lightweight, high quality material
- Medical grade adhesive
- Water repellent bandage
- Latex free porous adhesive allows the skin to breathe
- Zero wastage as the bandage unwinds right to the core
- Cost effective option with no compromise on performance
£84.00 – £120.00
Features & Benefits
- Cost-effective choice of EAB
- 4.5 metre stretched length
- Available in 5cm, 7.5cm and 10cm widths
- 30 rolls per box
- Lightweight, high grade material
- Can be used alongside Steroban-U Underwrap
- Latex free product, ideal for sensitive skin
- CE Marked
EAB is an elasticated bandage, which is designed to stretch. Due it’s elasticity, it’s not a suitable option for complete immobilisation of joints. Instead it is the ideal choice for providing a flexible support for constantly moving joints, such as elbows and knees.
It is known in the industry by many names; sports bandage, sports tape, support bandage, this is because of its wide range of medical and sporting applications. The bandage itself was specifically designed for supporting weak joints, as a compression bandage.
The adhesive cotton bandage is key for treating sports injuries. Physios use it to wrap soft tissue and muscle injuries, as it provides compression and support to the affected area, limiting the swelling and providing protection to the injury. The bandages powerful adhesive is strong enough to stay put through the toughest of conditions, weather and activity.
You will find EAB in most sports physio kits. It’s very popular and widely used in the world of rugby as a general purpose tape. It is used specifically in rugby union as line-out tape. Players wrap it around their thighs, usually covering a lifting block or additional padding. Props then use this as an additional lifting support for boosting jumpers during lineouts.
Trainers choice is a more cost effective version of our EAB Premium, it is the ideal bandage of choice for a team physio for their everyday use. EAB Tearlite, is the crinkle-feel version that tears easily by hand, making it ideal for football, rugby and all sports where fast treatment is key.